Sunday, May 30, 2010

The Journey Begins

Hey guys and gals!  This is my first post!  I just got back from Guadalupe Peak, the tallest point in Texas, and tomorrow morning I will be on my way to Montana. 

Thanks to all of you who have prayed for me in the past few months, and to all of you who have helped or encouraged me in other ways. 


I'm incredibly excited about leaving, and have been since orientation last weekend.  I've been blessed with this opportunity to share the truth in a new, unique way.  Keep me in your prayers as I do this. 

Finally, I think this verse has summed up my thoughts leading into this trip: 


Ephesians 3:8: Although I am less than the least of all God's people, this grace was given me: to preach to the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment